Night 01: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa
20h - 20h30: You will be Picked up to Tran Quy Cap Station to get the Train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the Train. If you go by Sleeping Bus, you will be at 42 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi at 20h00. Overnight on the Bus.
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa conquer Fansipan (S, C, T)
Pick up at Lao Cai Station to Sapa Hotel. After breakfast. 8:30: Pick up your guests to Tram Ton - nature reserve of the Hoang Lien Son at 1,800m altitude compared to sea level. You follow the forest road starts conquer Phanxipang architecture. Lunch along the way (Picnic Luch). Continue departure. 17:00, fire, dinner and overnight in tents at an altitude of 2800m.
Day 02: Fansipan (S, C, T)
- The meal program. Formal Dining: 80,000, snack: 30,000
- Tickets to tourist attractions, environmental sanitation.
- Travel insurance maximum draw 70.000.000d / 01 case
- Indigenous guides take the program
- The carrier itineraries map: 02 guests - 01 Poster
- Sleeping bags and drinking water daily.
- First aid supplies, medicines
- Deposit room, bathroom in the hotel.
- Bus Ticket: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi: 13 USD/Person/way.
- Or Sleep Train: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi: 27 USD/person/way
- Personal expenses outside the program, drinks, gratuity for HDV, Poster and drive.
- You should bring these items when climbing:
- Raincoats, jackets, sweaters, sleepwear, shoes, hiking, all 02 pairs.
- Flashlights, lighters, some candies have high nutrient content.
- Cameras, camcorders.
The appeal of street food Sapa
CALL NOW: (+84) 989661264 - (+84) 937809095 (Mr Truong)
TO BE CONSULTED AND GET THE SAPA TOUR WITH THE BEST PRICE
Address: 42 Ma May, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org